The F.U.N. Place Recipe Box Archives
Marshmallow Chocolate Pizza
In medium-size microwave-safe bowl, microwave chips and 14 ounces of the almond bark on HIGH 2 minutes; stir. Continue microwaving 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth when stirred, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in marshmallows, cereal and peanuts. Pour onto greased 12-inch pizza pan. Top with cherries, sprinkle with coconut.
- 2 cups (12 oz. package) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 pound white almond bark, divided or 1 pound premium white chocolate baking squares, divided
- 2 cups Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 cup rice crispie cereal
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 jar (6 oz.) red maraschino cherries, drained, cut in half (optional)
- 1/4 cup green maraschino cherries, drained, cut in half (optional)
- 1/3 cup coconut
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
Microwave remaining 2 ounces almond bark and oil in 1-cup glass measuring cup 1 minute; stir. Continue microwaving 30 seconds to 1 minute or until smooth when stirred, stirring every 15 seconds. Drizzle over coconut.
Posted by Homebound on October 06, 1998
Back to The F.U.N. Place